Knee Compression Sleeve
Knee Support Brace
Our RiptGear® compression braces help secure and redistribute weight so that an injured knee can heal quickly. Common injuries that a knee brace can help include a twisted knee, ligament injuries, and incorrect ankle-to-knee alignment.
Our RiptGear® knee support braces are ideal for all of these pain-inducing ailments as well as for arthritic pain.
Generalized knee pain can have many sources, many of which can be challenging to pinpoint. They include anything from tendinitis in the knee, runner’s knee, knee dislocation, or even bursitis.
At RiptGear®, we designed our knee sleeves to handle all knee-pain issues. We designed our compression material to be both supportive and comfortable. With rest, ice, compression, and elevation, our knee sleeves can help restore your knee to pre-injury levels and eliminate pain.
Our knee sleeves are a perfect solution to help reduce the pain from arthritis, osteoporosis, tendinitis, and sports-related injuries.
Perfect Compression that Fits
Most knee sleeves are designed to be a “one size fits most.” However, we at RiptGear® designed our knee sleeves to come in five sizes so that every customer will experience a perfect fit. They slip on easily and can be worn beneath your clothing to give you the satisfaction of support while remaining discreet.
Once you find the perfect size, you won’t have to worry about your knee sleeve rolling down or sliding down on your leg. We designed our knee sleeves with a bead of rubber along the top, inner seam. This bead gently and comfortably keeps your knee sleeve in place.
Designed for Maximum Support
Our sleeves are constructed of a strong, yet breathable, nylon material with a bit of added spandex and rubber to provide stretch and comfort. They help provide stability and maximum support for weak or injured knees and joints. Our sleeves are perfect for all sports activities that involve stress on the knee joints.
Compression That Helps Reduce Pain
We designed our braces to offer the proper amount of targeted compression. Through testing, we found that consistent and gradual compression is the best way to alleviate discomfort and to prevent further injury. Consistent, gentle compression is best and can help reduce muscle and tissue inflammation caused by overuse, fatigue, and injury.
Our flexible compression support sleeve is the best-performing sleeve for those who engage in sports or other activities that require repetitive knee motions.
Best Knee Sleeves
If you are searching for something that moves with you and performs well, you want to pick a supportive knee sleeve that allows you a full range of movement. RiptGear® supportive knee braces are designed specifically to support the knee to help alleviate the pain associated with jumpers’ knee, runners’ knee, and generic knee pain.
Our knee sleeves can be worn beneath your clothing for a comfortable fit that is barely noticeable. The design is easy to pull on and can be worn when participating in various sports and activities. RiptGear® has you covered!
Knee Brace for Arthritis
Knee Brace for Osteoarthritis
Are you suffering from arthritis in your knee? A RiptGear® compression-fit brace can help.
Our RiptGear® braces are ideal for chronic knee pain that is caused by arthritis. They work by reducing pressure on your knee by redistributing it. This way you feel less pain and healthier, thus regaining confidence and returning to normal activity. However, our knee braces are not just designed for the physically active; anyone with knee pain can use them.
Even if you do not participate in physical activity and only need something designed for simple day-to-day activities, a RiptGear® compression-fit brace is still a perfect solution. Our brace can help retrain your muscles and make them strong again.
Our braces slip on easily beneath your clothing to give you the satisfaction of support while still being discreet.
Maintain pain-free mobility by investing in a quality RiptGear® knee brace. You’ll soon start seeing a difference.
Knee Compression Sleeve – Sizes and Instructions
Recommended Size Chart
Size Chart (inches):
IMPORTANT: Measure 4 inches above the center of your kneecap to make sure you order the correct size.
- Small: 14” – 15”
- Medium: 16” – 17”
- Large: 18” – 19”
- Extra Large: 20″ – 22″
- 2X-Large: 23″ – 25″
Do Compression Knee Sleeves Work?
RiptGear® knee sleeves offer valuable compression, which increases blood flow and reduces pain. Your knees will also warm up quicker when you wear our high-quality knee sleeves. They are invaluable at stabilizing your knee during activities such as:
You do not need to be a professional or even a serious athlete to benefit from compression knee sleeves. Knee sleeves are most used for running and arthritis. They can also help anyone dealing with knee replacements, ACL surgery, meniscus tear surgery, bursitis, and arthritis pain.
Knee sleeves help everyone differently, be sure to base your choice on personal preference.
What are Knee Sleeve Benefits?
Being active can take a toll on your body, especially your knees. Your knees work hard as they move your body around. Unhealthy knees will lead to unhealthy hips, ankles, and even a misaligned back.
The advantage of wearing RiptGear® knee sleeves is that a knee sleeve will protect your knee from further damage and injury. Our compression knee sleeves are made from high-quality nylon with 10% spandex to help the material conform to your leg perfectly.
At RiptGear®, we are dedicated to making products that work. Our goal is to help our customers reduce pain and live everyday lives. Compression knee sleeves are a great way to help eliminate your knee pain.
Compression products work by increasing blood circulation. This increased blood flow helps your body in many ways.
How do Knee Braces Help?
- During Workouts
- An increase in oxygenated blood feeds muscles and helps restore them. It also helps your body regenerate healthy tissue.
- Your blood filters lactic acid out of your muscles and returns fresh blood to them. With increased circulation, lactic acid is removed more quickly and more efficiently.
- Lactic acid builds up during exercise when all of the available oxygen in your blood has been depleted. An increase in freshly oxygenated blood helps to reduce the amount of lactic acid buildup.
- During Travel
Another valuable time to wear RiptGear® compression products, especially those designed to increase leg circulation, is during air travel. Wearing knee compression sleeves during air travel can help increase your circulation and reduce your chances of developing deep vein thrombosis (DVT). DVT can be life-threatening and occurs when a blood clot forms in one of your deep veins, such as those in your legs. It is more likely to happen if you are sedentary for long periods, such as during air travel.
If a blood clot develops and breaks loose, it can travel through your bloodstream to your lungs and block your blood flow. A pulmonary embolism develops when one or more arteries in the lungs become blocked by a blood clot. Symptoms include chest pain, shortness of breath, and coughing. Prompt treatment is essential.
- During Recovery
Wearing RipGear® knee sleeves during recovery will help speed the process. The knee sleeves will decrease soreness and swelling and increase circulation. Wearing them will also help to break down lactic acid buildup more quickly. Wearing high-quality compression sleeves will help you recover more quickly than if you don’t wear them.
Knee Sleeve vs. Knee Brace
If you suffer from knee pain or are actively involved in a sport, it is essential to choose a proper knee support brace. Although the terms knee sleeve and knee brace are often used interchangeably, there is a difference between them.
A knee sleeve is made of stretchy fabric that slips over your knee to provide compression and light support. A compression knee sleeve increases blood flow and oxygen to the affected area and helps to prevent injury.
A knee brace is studier and will limit and even slow your movements. Knee braces are often used during recovery from more severe injuries or surgery. They are bulkier and often have additional mechanical support to restrict movement as you heal.
We at RiptGear® offer three styles of knee support products from which to choose. Your level of needed restriction and compression is based on your level of injury and pain.
- Knee Sleeve – RiptGear® knee sleeves offer targeted compression for less severe injuries and pain. They are made of soft, flexible fabric that is pulled up over your knee. They are comfortable to wear and provide instant support and relief.
- Open Patella Knee Brace – RiptGear® open patella knee braces offer sturdier knee support and help relieve patella pressure. This brace style is stiffer and less flexible than a knee sleeve. They are open above the patella (kneecap), which allows it to track correctly.
- Patella Knee Strap – RiptGear® patella knee straps are a band that wraps around the underside of your knee and tightens to your desired compression. This knee brace style helps relieve pain from runner’s knee and jumper’s knee. Like the RiptGear® open patella brace, it also helps to keep your patella in place.
Be sure to discuss with your doctor which style of brace will be best for your needs.
Knee Pain after Running
Do you experience Knee Pain when running or walking? The physical strain of these activities may be aggravating your knee joint and causing pain. One condition brought about by running and walking is runner’s knee.
What is Runner’s Knee?
RiptGear® knee sleeves can help anyone with pain issues. Runner’s knee is not only experienced by runners, but also by walkers and even people who have desk jobs.
Additionally, Runner’s Knee isn’t precisely an injury. It is a broad term used to describe a myriad of knee-pain symptoms. There are several ways that runner’s knee can be brought on:
- Poor Posture – Your body is meant to be finely tuned. When any specific area is out of balance or out of alignment, the other areas also become misaligned. If any bones from your ankles to your hips are out of balance, you will feel pain in your knees.
- Weak Thigh Muscles – Your thigh muscles keep your kneecap correctly aligned and on track when you walk, bend, and sit. Weak muscles will let your kneecap fall out of place and cause knee pain.
- A Meniscus Tear – A torn meniscus can cause knee pain. Wearing a knee sleeve that offers gentle compression and warmth to the knee joint is an excellent choice to help heal the tear.
- Chondromalacia Patella – If your patella isn’t tracking correctly, it can wear down the cartilage under your kneecap, causing a condition called chondromalacia patella.
- Overuse – Walking, running, or working out more than usual can tire your knee muscles and lead to pain.
Two Types of Runner’s Knee
- Iliotibial Band Syndrome (ITBS) – IT band syndrome occurs in the side of the knee. The IT band is a thick tendon-ligament band found on the side of your knee and thigh. ITBS is common in runners and serious walkers.
- Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome (PFPS) Patellofemoral pain varies but is usually more in the front of the knee. PFPS is common in people who sit for many hours a day.
How Long to Wear a Knee Sleeve
At RiptGear®, our goal is to help you reduce and avoid pain. Knowing how long to wear your knee sleeve will help you achieve that goal.
RiptGear® graduated knee sleeves are a great product to help you support the muscles in your knee. When you first try on your knee sleeve, be sure to check three things:
- Does it provide comfortable compression to the affected area? If yes, then GOOD
- Does it leave deep, uncomfortable indents in your skin at the edges of the sleeve? If yes, then BAD
- Can you comfortably move and walk when wearing it? If yes, then GOOD
Buying from a trusted brand, such as RiptGear®, ensures that you are buying from a company with a long-standing history of exemplary customer service. We are always happy to help and are here to answer any questions you have.
Compression products are best able to help when they are used for extended periods. Provided that they fit well and cause no discomfort or loss of feeling, you can wear them for hours at a time.
However, if you wish to wear your knee sleeve overnight, be sure to consult with your doctor. It is not recommended that you wear compression products while sleeping. While standing, gravity helps move blood throughout your body. However, when laying down, your circulation is slower, and the additional compression from your compression product may hamper proper circulation.
Knee Support Sleeves
Deciding to use a RiptGear® knee support sleeve is a great choice to reduce your knee pain and discomfort. Wearing the perfect knee support will allow you to remain healthy and mobile. There are many different reasons why you might need a knee sleeve. We at RiptGear® guarantee to bring you the highest quality products at the best prices.
At RiptGear® we are always finding ways to protect and heal athletes. Our adjustable compression waterproof ankle brace can help heal re-occurring injuries and prevent ones from happening.
RiptGear® Coupon Codes and Promo Codes
RiptGear® offers 15% off when you purchase on RiptGear.com. Save money and purchase from here. Enter the promo code during checkout: RIPT15